Tommy Downtime

HelioHost

Thank you heliohost for Tommy, good his back online.

Now please how can I login? As it seems my password is not working? Was it reset, probably yes due to the server reinstalling.

Is there a new default password? Or a link to login to cpanel? I won't to go on uploading the website again. Thanks

Not sign-up, I want to login. I already have an account and it's now showing CGI bin on web browsers

Hi, are there any new info on around when tommy should be back online? Is by Friday still a good date?

I'm debating whether to have a temporary invite for Ricky or just waiting, if it's just two more days I can wait and save yall the trouble of moving my account from Ricky to Tommy when it's back online.

Edited by Nimb

Why is Ricky yet again down?

I can't even visit my site because it is so slow with all this server load.

Edited by snowm

wolstech, can you please move me from Ricky to Johnny, if possible? I have donated before, so can you please send me an invitation for Johnny?

Ricky server isn’t down. It got overloaded because our users from Tommy are moving to Ricky Server for temporary and uploading their backup files. I wouldn’t recommend you move your account to Johnny as he is our slowest server.

Ricky server isn’t down. It got overloaded because our users from Tommy are moving to Ricky Server for temporary and uploading their backup files. I wouldn’t recommend you move your account to Johnny as he is our slowest server.

Oh ok, nevermind. If he is slow, then I will not do that.

When I try to visit my site, it is giving me 500 Internal Server Error.

It has been doing this all day.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at ***** to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.39 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Phusion_Passenger/5.3.7 mod_wsgi/4.5.18 Python/2.7 Server at wcats.tk Port 443 Edited by snowm