[Solved] re-open my suspended account of new created one

johnhus1

Dear Sir,

Good.

In regards to my email sir..i contact you people yesterday regards my suspended account which is johnhus1 and my email johnhussuper@gmail.com and it was resolved my creating a new account for me which is johnhus2 which you people send to my email which is johnhussuper@gmail.com which i created after reating till now i can't not be able to logging and see the cpanel for how many hours now still telling me is on processing wwhich does not sound so good and right please sir kindly check the new created account which you people request which is johnhus2 and why it has not been created in heliohost.org till now this is so frustrating and i hope the problem should be soled by now am waiting for your urgent reply sir.

Please have patience. One of our servers has crashed which has led to a big problem. The administrators are busy fixing that. Still finding time Krydos had fixed the problem due to which your account wasn't being created. It will be resolved the next time Apache restarts on your server (amnt sure on which server you are).

It should be resolved within tonight maximum.

That account is working properly...and doing a great job at hosting a phishing site. There's also a second account hosting a fake "we transfer" page that appears to be related (from the same country and targeting the same company, Denso), and purportedly offers  documents that I suspect would be sent to a target as a link in an email phishing attempt.

Considering you've repeatedly violated our Terms of Service on both Multiple accounts and Phishing, I regret to inform you that you will need to find another web host. As a reminder, HelioHost does not tolerate deceptive or illegal activity of any type. This includes Phishing as well as hosting websites that pretend to belong to legitimate companies or web services.

Edited by wolstech
Phishing

i have never violated any rules and regulation on heliohost.org please why is my account close i have never used it for any phishing site please am on knees i need you people to re-open my account for me please this is so frustrating.all you have to do is monitor it if i use it for any phishing or against heliohost.org terms you can close i swear with my life 100% i have never in life use it for any phishing ok here is my acccount johnhus2 and my email is johnhussuper@gmail.com and my domain is registered on johnny server look over this and re-open my account for me am on knees please.

From report:

i have never violated any rules and regulation on heliohost.org please why is my account close i have never used it for any phishing site pleae am on knees i need you people to re-open my account for me please this is so frustrating.

Can you explain why there's a fake website in your account's images folder? We know it's fake because it very obviously makes numerous references to the real Denso website, and even lists the address of the real company's offices, yet uses dubious hotmail addresses for contact information.

Also, can you explain the related account hosting fake documents that appear to be intended for phishing targets?

I looked back through our abuse report history and found that you've actually been reported by a large anti-phishing company back in June as well (which is probably why your first account was banned,no idea why it was given a ban code of "Deceptive Domain." though, it most definitely should've been classified under "Phishing." due to the source of the report).

Fake websites of this sort are both illegal and not welcome here. Please find another web host.

You ripped off someone else's website and couldn't even be bothered to remove the headers. Even ignoring the suspiciousness and likely phishing that may have been occurring, I'll can ban you for copyright infringement instead.

<!-- Mirrored from www.rohantraco.com/quality_products&specifications/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2014], Sun, 01 Feb 2015 21:50:43 GMT -->

<!-- Added by HTTrack -->
<!-- Mirrored from www.maxproexports.org/index1.html by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2014], Sat, 05 Sep 2015 08:56:46 GMT -->
<!-- Added by HTTrack --><

Banned.