[Solved] Suspended: henryacp

HelioHost account: henryacp

Server Name: TOMMY

Hello HelioHost thnks for yor service I use this account as a test environment for my degree project, I apologize if it caused any inconvenience, but I imagine it was due to the massive change of permits from 666 to 644 or 655

Sorry for the inconvenience, there is the possibility of continuing with my account on your host.
Thanks for your service

Edited by henryacp

Your account isn't suspended. After the recent Eddie reboot Tommy server had crashed due to a hard drive failure. The admins are trying their best to have it fixed but if it's not possible to get it up without replacement of the HD, you will be given a backup of your data which you'll be able to install on a temporary account on Ricky thereafter.

See this: https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/36440-tommy-downtime/?do=findComment&comment=161310 for details.

That suspended page was a code error on my part. It should've been showing the server maintenance message.

That's been fixed and now all Tommy users should be seeing a proper maintenance message instead of a suspended page when landing on files and folders other than index.php