[Solved] $5 donation account transfer to Ricky

rockygl

I assume you donated via the gofundme, so Krydos will need to confirm the donation. However due to recent events and in the interest of time, I'll process this now for you.

An invite has been sent to the address on your forum account so you can sign up on Ricky. In addition, the domain rockyglaciers.co.uk has been cleaned up and your email address has been released so they can be reused.

We are unable to directly transfer Tommy accounts to any server at this time. If the old Tommy returns to operation, we'll be able to move your account at that point. If not, a backup of the contents will be made available for you to restore on Ricky.

Thank you for the donation :) It's much appreciated, especially right now since we need to purchase a replacement hard disk for the hardware Tommy is on.

Gotcha, That explains why I can't see it. It went through the gofundme :)

As for your account, it failed because you didn't specify a valid domain name for it (you just put rockygl1 in both fields). For the domain step, you need to put a full domain like rockygl1.heliohost.org in there in order for it to work. I resent your invite so you can try again :)