Questions and Answers

HelioHost

I got a few questions about the Tommy rebuild.

1. Will we get a full backup, or just the home directories only?

2. When Tommy comes back online, what is the procedure to going back to Tommy from Ricky?

3. I have a wordpress blog on wcats.tk. Will that be backed up too?

4. How do you restore a backup to Ricky for the time being, and then over to Tommy?

Those are my questions about how this will go.

1. You will get full backup files that you have on your old Tommy account.

2. We will move your account back over to Tommy. Just make sure to remember your old Tommy account username when you going to make a request in the “Customer Service” category.

3. As long you still have your databases in your backup folder. Note that you need to create a database users and assign it to other databases.

4. Use a “Backup Wizard” tab and follow instructions what to do.

2. We will move your account back over to Tommy. Just make sure to remember your old Tommy account username when you going to make a request in the “Customer Service” category.

3. As long you still have your databases in your backup folder. Note that you need to create a database users and assign it to other databases.

Thanks Luigi123

So, you will need to make a request to move it back to Tommy with your old Tommy username?

I do have the databases in the backup folder.

Ok.

I am on Tommy - So when I try to attempt to create a temporary account (on Johnny) -- it says, something like below -- does not allow me to any option to create an account!

The server that you picked is currently down for extended maintenance. If you require your website to be online as soon as possible we recommend downloading your backup and then creating a new account on Ricky or Johnny. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to contact support. Thank you for your patience during this extended maintenance.

Is there something needed to be done, before I can create an account on Johnny? ... Thanks for your help.

BTW, I forgot to mention that I have recently contributed to your donation campaign and have been working with others to support heliohost (you guys) -- so that we may mitigate such a prolonged outage. Again, thanks for your wonderful efforts!

I would like a temporary account on Johnny for now, and be moved back to tommy when he/she returns.

Thanks Luigi123

So, you will need to make a request to move it back to Tommy with your old Tommy username?

Ok.

No. When Tommy Server is back online, you will have to request to us in the “Customer Service” category with your old Tommy username that you would like to move your temporary account back to Tommy Server. :)

BTW, I forgot to mention that I have recently contributed to your donation campaign and have been working with others to support heliohost (you guys) -- so that we may mitigate such a prolonged outage. Again, thanks for your wonderful efforts!

I would like a temporary account on Johnny for now, and be moved back to tommy when he/she returns.

Did you make a donation with us before? If yes, paste your gofundme email address on a new topic in the “Customer Service” category. (Not here) and our Root Admin will send you an invitation to your email address. Don’t choose Johnny because he’s our slowest server than Ricky.

Thanks Luigi123

Ok.

No. When Tommy Server is back online, you will have to request to us in the “Customer Service” category with your old Tommy username that you would like to move your temporary account back to Tommy Server. :)

Oh okay.

Seems he’s backup now.

If you still see the server error message page then you must change the permissions of php files to 644 and all directories to 755.

Now it is giving me another error: Error establishing a data connection.

Seems to be the MySQL files are pointing to panther1_panthers_wp922 instead of panther1_wp922.

Seems he’s backup now.

If you still see the server error message page then you must change the permissions of php files to 644 and all directories to 755.

Seems to be the MySQL files are pointing to panther1_panthers_wp922 instead of panther1_wp922.

And this too

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess ended prematurely because it received the “KILL” (9) signal.

Seems he’s backup now.

And this too

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess ended prematurely because it received the “KILL” (9) signal.

Usually this means the server load is too high. That is caused by alot of people using the server at once. Either keep retrying or wait. There is no ETA when the server will be stable again.