[Solved] Another Tommy to Ricky Move

Hello,

I may have stuffed up the system by deciding to create a new account before looking though some of the more recent forum posts describing the process for donation users.

Original "Tommy" account details:

user: cnk
main domain: computernerdkev.heliohost.org
Sub-Domains: ombertech.com, antihttps.com
email: Well I'd prefer not to put that one out in public, but it's @safe-mail.net, which might narrow things down enough anyway.

Donation "Perks": 2000MB storage, 4 months account expiry immunity (as I remember it)

The "Create Account" page wouldn't let me reuse, "cnk", so I registered "cnk2", but would prefer "cnk" to avoid any trouble with changing the account name (quite a lot of custom PHP scripts, and you never know how unwisely I might have written some of them :), also possible permissions problems). It did let me reuse "computernerdkev.heliohost.org", and the email address.

Now, over an hour after the website said that the account was in queue to be created, it's saying "There is no account in our database that matches that username". Gah!

So can I please have my old account details configured on Ricky. I'll dig through the PayPal history now and try to find the transaction ID of my last donation (via GoFundMe, so I'm not sure who it will say the receiver was), will post it once I've found it.

In terms of backups, I should have copies of everything except some recent user-contributed stuff which I'll want to get from the Tommy backups when they're available. I think I'll just make a temporary set up then wipe it out with the Tommy backup when that's ready. Or if it's going to be ready any minute now, please tell me and it will save a lot of wasted time!

Thanks.

The account cnk2 failed to create because the domain is still attached to the crashed Tommy account, so lets get this fixed for you...

The domains ombertech.com, antihttps.com, and computernerdkev.heliohost.org have been cleaned up.

An invite has been sent to replace the cnk2 account that failed to create.

Once you create it successfully, I'll apply the immunity and space to it.

Thanks,

It's now saying that both "cnk" and "cnk2" are "not available" as usernames.

I could go with "cnk3" if required, but I really wanted to stick with "cnk", so if that can just be freed up then it would be my preference. I'll live with "cnk3" if I have to though.

PayPal donation ID (finally found made to "PayPal Giving Fund (GoFundMe)"): 8KY291506S139551M