[Solved] Tommy Backup

PCBSunbird

I just found out today that Tommy is down when I went to edit my website. Need to make backup, BUT the email I have associated no longer workds. (thanks yahoo).

How do I do a backup when email no longer works.

User is: sunbird

I want to change my email to:

TLSRENTALS@SBCGLOBAL.NET

thank you, Linda

I get the following message when I try to access the backup.

I cannot find a backup for sunbird and tlsrentals@sbcglobal.net. You could try again, or open a ticket to see if an admin can help you find your backup.

I get the following message when I try to access the backup.

I cannot find a backup for sunbird and tlsrentals@sbcglobal.net. You could try again, or open a ticket to see if an admin can help you find your backup.

We are still in process moving everyone’s backup files over to the backup system. Announcement will be made in the “News” category when it is ready.
  • Like 1

Tommy backups are not available yet. A post will be made here https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/1-news/ when they are ready. If you are still not able to access your backup after seeing the post telling you that one should be available please create a new post and an administrator will help you.

Please see https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/36478-questions-and-answers/ for more information.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't find the post I wrote this on, but was told I would manually be given a link to my site backup a few days ago (user is sunbird)

Still have not received this.

Please send to

TLSRENTALS@SBCGLOBAL.NET