[Solved] tommy to ricky

nyten

I'll need another email address for him to send an invite. We can't reuse the one on the Tommy account and the one on his forum profile cannot be used because opayq.com is blacklisted.

The domains nyten.heliohost.org and nyten.tk have been cleaned up.

Please provide an email address for the invite (PM is fine if you prefer).

I'll need another email address for him to send an invite. We can't reuse the one on the Tommy account and the one on his forum profile cannot be used because opayq.com is blacklisted.

The domains nyten.heliohost.org and nyten.tk have been cleaned up.

Please provide an email address for the invite (PM is fine if you prefer).

idk if nyten.tk was still used. please clear xyro.tk

An invitation link for Ricky has been sent to ynqx04hawnro@antidata.co.

What are these emails you've been using? Hopefully they're not blacklisted by us...

they are from abine to prevent spambots floading my main inbox

@Nyten: please be mindful of our Terms of Service. Such emails are not generally permitted because bots use them to create multiple accounts.

• You will not register or maintain an account using a disposable email address.

Please change the email address in cPanel to something normal once you get your account set up.

Also, why not just use an email provider with a decent spam filter? I get zero spam in my gmail inbox and I've posted my full email plenty of places in the 14 years I've had it. My yahoo mail is the same way. The same cannot be said for my ISP's email...