[Solved] Problems in Jonny

thorast

I could add two of my domains that i had in Tommy but ardin.es does not appear as an aggregate and now it does not let me add it, it says that it already exists but does not appear in the control panel.

(XID jnbjxw) A DNS entry for the domain “ardin.thoro.heliohost.org” already exists.

On the other hand, when I try to access ardin.es, a heliohost page appears saying that the account has not been created.

(XID jnbjxw) A DNS entry for the domain “ardin.thoro.heliohost.org” already exists.

Edited by thorast

I'll let Krydos figure this one out.

When I attempt to clean it up, Cody and Ricky report it already being removed (because I did earlier when I cleaned up the domain ardin.es), but Johnny generates an error:

root@ricky [~]# /scripts/killdns ardin.thoro.heliohost.org
Unable to remove zone ardin.thoro.heliohost.org from the Bind configuration (named.conf) on ricky.
The zone was possibly removed earlier on ricky.

Unable to remove zone: “ardin.thoro.heliohost.org” on johnny.

Unable to remove zone ardin.thoro.heliohost.org from the Bind configuration (named.conf) on cody.
The zone was possibly removed earlier on cody.

Unable to remove zone: “ardin.thoro.heliohost.org” on johnny.

Edited by wolstech
Code tag fail

That subdomain was the domain I was trying to clean up. The ardin.es is already cleaned up from what I can tell. I think I might need to do the cleanup on Johnny instead of from Ricky (not supposed to matter, but who knows).

For the curious, Addon domains are weird. They're actually a subdomain of your main domain with an alias parked on top. If the sub is broken, you can't add the addon domain. If the domain is fully added and then the subdomain goes missing, you get some really weird behavior.

If someone else doesn't get to it before me, I'll look into it in more detail in the morning when I'm at a PC.

Ok wolstech, i hope you fix this soon, i don´t know if it is important, when i am doing the parking domain instead to show something don,t show anything, then i refresh the page and see not added, the domain not appears in the console but when i try next times the error occurs.

My other 2 domains are working now!, i know 1 is ok, the other one i need to check if it is working properly, and i hope we can have ardin.es working today.

Many thanks!