How to unhost a domain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 farkkill

farkkill

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:59 AM

Hi, hosting in jhonny is very slow, but I found good fast free hosting, it is freehostia, but this site is need domain for it.

So In heliohost I just want to unhost the domain and then I host the heliohost domain to freehostia, is it possible to do?

#2 Luigi123

Luigi123

Rank X Member

• Moderators
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:59 AM

Moved to Customer Service.

Yes, Johnny is our slowest server. If you want, just move your account over to Ricky Server as it is a fastest server. You can make a donation on heliohost.org/donate of a minimum $1.00 to skip the line. :) After that, just paste your transaction ID here and our root admin will move your account in no time.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 flazepe

flazepe

Rank VII Member

• Moderators
  • 694 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:46 AM

If you meant farkkill.heliohost.org, then no. It is not possible to host that domain on another web hosting service. If you have any addon domain, a root admin can release it for you so that you can use it somewhere else.

#4 farkkill

farkkill

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for the answer flazepe and luigi, one service that I like on heliohost is the free remote access of postgresql server, So I think I will stay, but I still thinking about that domain either,

If I can solve that, so in heliohost server, maybe I just can host postgres server. So it can release some space for another user. I see that disk storage on heliohost almost full too, I cannot imagine if ricky will also down too.

#5 Luigi123

Luigi123

Rank X Member

• Moderators
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:59 PM

We only deleted inactive accounts on Ricky Server that users haven’t renewed for a while after receiving an email reminder. So you’re still fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users