How to unhost a domain

farkkill

Hi, hosting in jhonny is very slow, but I found good fast free hosting, it is freehostia, but this site is need domain for it.

So In heliohost I just want to unhost the domain and then I host the heliohost domain to freehostia, is it possible to do?

Moved to Customer Service.

Yes, Johnny is our slowest server. If you want, just move your account over to Ricky Server as it is a fastest server. You can make a donation on heliohost.org/donate of a minimum $1.00 to skip the line. :) After that, just paste your transaction ID here and our root admin will move your account in no time.

Thanks for the answer flazepe and luigi, one service that I like on heliohost is the free remote access of postgresql server, So I think I will stay, but I still thinking about that domain either,

If I can solve that, so in heliohost server, maybe I just can host postgres server. So it can release some space for another user. I see that disk storage on heliohost almost full too, I cannot imagine if ricky will also down too.