[Solved] Request to install python packages on Ricky (after Tommy's failure)

victorar

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let us know when you finish creating your account so we can go ahead hide your email address from the public. :)

Actually, I think I'm going to need another invitation...

I apologize, but during the account creation process, I used the same username from my account on the Tommy server (I thought the account was already deleted there). Although I didn't get any errors when I created the account, when I try to log in I'm now redirected to a page that says that my account has been "taken offline due to extended maintenance on the server". Trying to sign up again using the e-mail you sent gives me an "Invalid Code" message.

Edited by victorar

Actually, it's because vmaraujo.heliohost.org still exists in our DNS cluster. A root admin has to release that domain for you. Your forum username does not need to be renamed.

Oh, ok, thanks for clarifying this. I’ll be waiting for the removal, then.

The domain vmaraujo.heliohost.org has been cleaned up.

Thank you very much for your assistance, but I'm still being redirected to the page that tells me that my account is offline and there's a backup available...

Can you make sure that the account with the username vmaraujo is removed both on Johnny and Tommy?

Meanwhile, would it be possible send me a new invite to Johnny? You can send it to < removed > and I'll register with a new username, in order to prevent any conflicts with older accounts.

Again, I'm really sorry for all this trouble.

The domain vmaraujo.heliohost.org has been cleaned up.

Thank you very much for your assistance, but I'm still being redirected to the page that tells me that my account is offline and there's a backup available...

Can you make sure that the account with the username vmaraujo is removed both on Johnny and Tommy?

Meanwhile, would it be possible send me a new invite to Johnny? You can send it to [redacted] and I'll register with a new username, in order to prevent any conflicts with older accounts.

Again, I'm really sorry for all this trouble.

Sent.

Ok, everything is working fine with the new account on Johnny, but now I've come back to my original issue... According to the list provided in https://krydos2.heliohost.org/cgi-bin/modules36.py, some of the packages I was using on Tommy are not available on Johnny. Is it possible to install them? Here's the list of packages:

sqlalchemy
flask-sqlalchemy
flask-restful

Thanks!

Please let us know when you finish creating your account so we can go ahead hide your email address from the public. :)

You can hide the e-mail now :)

In the last few days I’ve received a couple of email notifications for new posts on this thread that are not appearing to me when I visit the forum...

I’m assuming they were removed for some reason, but, since one of them suggested that I should make a new post requesting the installation of the packages I mentioned on Johnny, I’d like to make sure if this is the case. I thought it shouldn’t be necessary because that was the original purpose of this thread, but if you feel like it must be done, just give me a heads up and I’ll do it.