[Solved] Request to install python packages on Ricky (after Tommy's failure)

victorar

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any moderator or admin has to mark this thread as [Krydos] since he's the one who's gonna be doing this and he only looks into those marked for him. Maybe this one was somehow missed. You'll be assisted soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There you go https://krydos2.heliohost.org/cgi-bin/modules36.py

Also, I noticed your email address has +johnny tacked on to it now. If you want to be moved to Tommy automatically it needs to match your old Tommy email address exactly, which didn't have the +johnny. If you don't change your email address you will be sent an invite, and then when you use it will likely fail.

Awesome, thank you! I'll try running my server later today and see if everything is ok.

Also, I noticed your email address has +johnny tacked on to it now. If you want to be moved to Tommy automatically it needs to match your old Tommy email address exactly, which didn't have the +johnny. If you don't change your email address you will be sent an invite, and then when you use it will likely fail.

Actually, I just received an invite for Tommy on my original e-mail (without the +johnny), the one I had used for my original Tommy account, and I was able to create an account on it.