Change the associated email

vidial

Yes it can be done.

You can change it yourself. Go to cPanel > Contact Information and update with the new email address. It will take sometime for the main website to recognize the change.

BTW the account with your username is archived due to inactivity.

I think I made a mistake, I tried to register an account with Ricky with my email, but to avoid having to wait I made a donation to receive an invitation, but I received it in the mail of PayPal, thinking that it doesn't matter where they sent it to me, that later I could register with my mail, but the account has been created with the mail of paypal, and I want to change it, but when putting my mail, it tells me that it is already in use and does not let me put it, I can delete the account associated with my mail?

Your Tommy account email will have to be manually removed by an administrator and then you can use it with your Ricky account. However, it's important that you retrieve your Tommy backup at https://www.heliohost.org/backup to avoid issues with your previous account.

Once that's done, you can add your email to your present account.

@flazepe: it sounds like he chose to donate and get invited to Ricky, and abandoned the archived Johnny account. It's not considered multiple accounts since the archived one isn't active. He can no longer have it unarchived though unless he deletes the Ricky account first.

As for the tommy backup, it can be sent to the address on his Ricky account if need be as long as we can prove the two accounts are the same person.