[Solved] Temp move to Ricky until Tommy is fixed

robev

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I click the link and enter my username/email, it says

Awaiting Validation

A validation email has already been sent to __. Please log in to the email address and click the validation link to continue your account creation. Don't forget to whitelist no‑reply@heliohost.org and check your spam folder. You can also try resending the code or just sign up with another email address.

EDIT: I clicked the "resend validation email" button, and now it says Ricky is full..? and now my validation code no longer works

When I try to sign in, it still says 

That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to inactivity. HelioHost has a limited capacity for active accounts, but we are very popular. So in order to make room for new active users we occasionally have to take down old abandoned accounts. We recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support.

Edited by robev

So I got the new invite email. I signed up again and it still says:

Awaiting Validation

A validation email has already been sent to _@gmail.com. Please log in to the email address and click the validation link to continue your account creation. Don't forget to whitelist no‑reply@heliohost.org and check your spam folder. You can also try resending the code or just sign up with another email address.

Did you make sure that you have released your email from the OLD tommy server? It cannot be used with the same username as your OLD tommy server. Create a new username and make sure it has not been taken. I put panther1 instead of panthers, because my server is Tommy and the new server is Ricky. Try that and see what happens.

@robev: I’m going to send you an invitation one more time and this time, you have to choose a different username and email. Later once it’s done create it, let us know and we will try to see if we can change your username and email to same as your Tommy account.

@robev: I’m going to send you an invitation one more time and this time, you have to choose a different username and email. Later once it’s done create it, let us know and we will try to see if we can change your username and email to same as your Tommy account.

See, told ya he needed a new account.

Ok, I have no other solutions but to reset his account, if possible.