[Solved] Email not working, Outgoing/Incoming mails are not being delivered

mubeen77

Its been 2 days since I got to know about this issue, Its driving me mad. I don't know for how long this has been happening. My sent mails aren't always being delivered, I get no error/failed delivery mail and they aren't delivered to recipients. I checked in Track Delivery feature and found out that for sometime it shows status as "in progress" after few minutes it just vanishes, no record of whether it was delivered or failed, no record whatsoever.This is happening randomly, some emails get delivered successfully. I tried mailing myself from gmail, yahoo providers. Sometime the mail arrives but sometimes it doesn't.

So where are the mails going? What is going on? Please help. I am using outlook, mail is also setup on my gmail android app, I tried using webmail, still same problem.

Please help.

See attached image for recently sent mails, it is even displaying recipients as unknown.

user: mubeen77

domain: mubeenakhtar.com

email: mail@mubeenakhtar.com

server: ricky

post-175888-0-49343700-1566142897_thumb.png

Edited by mubeen77

Ricky has quite a few issues at the moment mostly due to overloading. I'm getting emails from my scripts, but I suspect I'm not getting all of them (I can't check because half of my stuff won't even run without multiple attempts due to 500 errors). The support email on the forum relies on Ricky as well, and that's broken too.

I can't even get account backups to work at the moment. If I request a full backup, it never actually makes the backup...

• Like 1

Ricky has quite a few issues at the moment mostly due to overloading. I'm getting emails from my scripts, but I suspect I'm not getting all of them (I can't check because half of my stuff won't even run without multiple attempts due to 500 errors). The support email on the forum relies on Ricky as well, and that's broken too.

I can't even get account backups to work at the moment. If I request a full backup, it never actually makes the backup...

Any updates? I'm still experiencing the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

The main way we prevent overloading is by limiting the number of new accounts that are created per day. Since Tommy crashed Ricky has had really high load because basically every donor that was on Tommy has now created a temporary Ricky account. Once Tommy is back online, and all the temporary accounts are moved back to Tommy the load on Ricky should decrease significantly.