Eddie Maintenance

HelioHost

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Eddie tomorrow. This will result in downtime on our main website, heliohost.org, our forums, helionet.org, and our wiki, wiki.helionet.org. This will also result in downtime on any VPS that are located on Eddie. When the maintenance begins we will cleanly shutdown all online VPS using the vmware-tools that all HelioVPS start out with. We will be removing the dead hard drive, and replacing it with a brand new drive which will allow us to rebuild the Tommy server to be faster and even better uptime than before. After the maintenance is complete we will boot up all of the active VPS, but we recommend taking a look at your server to make sure everything booted up properly.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Eddie tomorrow. This will result in downtime on our main website, heliohost.org, our forums, helionet.org, and our wiki, wiki.helionet.org. This will also result in downtime on any VPS that are located on Eddie. When the maintenance begins we will cleanly shutdown all online VPS using the vmware-tools that all HelioVPS start out with. We will be removing the dead hard drive, and replacing it with a brand new drive which will allow us to rebuild the Tommy server to be faster and even better uptime than before. After the maintenance is complete we will boot up all of the active VPS, but we recommend taking a look at your server to make sure everything booted up properly.

Ok, so this will take down my website. Whelp, there goes my chances of doing any work tomorrow.

Will this affect ricky?

We expect the maintenance to begin around 8pm UTC and last about an hour. It may end up changing though, but that's the latest information that I have. It all depends on when Ashoat gets there, and how long it takes.