Maintenance Complete

HelioHost

If you're on Ricky or Johnny, you can log in now.

If you were on Tommy, you no longer have an account and should download your files: https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ Tommy users who donated for their accounts can request an invite for a Ricky account for the time being if they wish.

My website is back again: https://www.goodfilmes.tk/

When can i sign in and upload files??

Thanks, Rúben.

You're seeing that page because of Cloudflare keeping your DNS working during the server rebuild in progress. The account doesn't actually exist, and users using the recommended configuration would instead see an error message.

There will be a news posting when the server is available again (I'd expect a week or so).

Frankly, not possible to understand what's going on.

One day there is one story, the next day another story.

Sometimes there are two completely opposite stories from different authors at the same time. Someone writes, go to cpanel and You can log in, the next sais it may happen after week, nobody knows.

It is completely incomprehensible to have so many different administrators and moderators explain this.

Wouldn't it be possible to have one specific topic where one person reports in chronological order what have been done, what is the next etc. It would be possible to see what the situation is and what is happening in near future.

At the moment, it is as if World War III had begun and everyone is confused and there is nowhere to find adequate information. Only anyone thinks, but nobody knows nothing.

So, the last question. If the maintenance have been done like already long ago was said, then why is not possible login to account, to cpanel, etc.
  • Like 1

@neptunus: First of all there's no multiple opinion about a single topic from the admins and moderators... It's just the way you comprehend it.

Secondly everything that's done is mentioned quite in advance. Moreover, what's to be done was mentioned quite clearly in a post called 'Questions and Answers' in the news section.

Who says you aren't able to login into cPanel? Johnny and Ricky were completely unaffected by the maintenance downtime. If you can understand simple English, then you'd decipher that Tommy is currently down and is expected to be back by September.

Lastly, my two cents to be added. The administrators and moderators are all volunteers here, working hard to keep HelioHost going. Thank God, people like you aren't at any position, otherwise.... I've nothing to say about it. If you are so unhappy with the service provided, just quit HelioHost, no one's begging you to be around here.

Simple Actually...

If you were on Tommy:

Maintenance = Hard Drive Replacement (finished)

OS/Software Install and Testing = Work Currently Being Done By Administrators

Upon Completion of Testing = Notification  Announcement & Re-Activate Account / Upload Backup

• Like 1

Simple Actually...

If you were on Tommy:

Upon Completion of Testing = Notification  Announcement & Re-Activate Account / Upload Backup

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only difference is that the final step will likely involve signing up again or requesting a transfer (if you have a Ricky or Johnny account). There's no re-activating accounts because the accounts don't exist.

He's seeing the effects of step 2 right now (OS/Software Install and Testing), and can just ignore what his domain shows until the work is complete. If he prefers I can remove the DNS records to get rid of the Index of / page for him. He will not be able to actually sign in until we announce the repairs are complete, he re-signs up, and the account creates.

Simple Actually...

If you were on Tommy:

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only difference is that the final step will likely involve signing up again or requesting a transfer (if you have a Ricky or Johnny account). There's no re-activating accounts because the accounts don't exist.

He's seeing the effects of step 2 right now (OS/Software Install and Testing), and can just ignore what his domain shows until the work is complete. If he prefers I can remove the DNS records to get rid of the Index of / page for him. He will not be able to actually sign in until we announce the repairs are complete, he re-signs up, and the account creates.

no need to remove the DNS record i understand now.

So when we reach step 3 the only thing we have to do is sign in and the account will recreate it self or do we have to sing up? Beacuse i don't want to stay up to 1 AM, i'm from Portugal and when the registration open it is late here.

When more question: Will the sparkie server be better than or equal tommy or will be an experimental server like johnny?

Thanks, Rúben.