Maintenance Complete

HelioHost

I have been attempting to get a different account on one of the servers besides Tommy.  When I enrolled with Heliohost Tommy was stated as having 100% uptime.  I was able to download my backup into my home computer.  I have not been able to register for a different account since the system states that the other servers are full and Tommy is closed.  I sent an email to support about this and have yet to receive a reply.  I understand that you are all volunteers; however, I am now without a website, and have been for some time.  I have checked the other free services on the internet.  InfinityFree seems to be a decent alternative to you guys.  I have been with you over four years, and would rather not change.  What I am thinking about doing is uploading the backup to InfinityFree, have that account and when Heliohost gets up to par, to re-enroll.  

I relied on you guys.  

I wonder what is done on Tommy at this time? So as that i can be informed and give the informations to the peoples that have contacted me, wandering when i can put back my same domain name http://sylvain.heliohost.org and webpages?

It would be nice that i could know an posting mail address, a name to be on some postal money check; and some thing on it to indicate it come from my self. Since i dont make online money transactions. So like that i can give some donation from my self to you.

Even the softwares that i have paid, it is by sending to the company some postal money order check to them; with some tracking number. I dont do online money transactions, that's why it would be nice that HH could also have this option.

A+

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Looks like Tommy is making progress. Cpanel shows log in page again, but I cannot log in yet to upload. The Server Status page on Heliohost.org still requests us to download the backups while Tommy is doing maintenance. Do I need now to request a manual re-create of my account?

user:     iammende

server; Tommy

web site : www.azseniorservices.com

email: iammender@gmail.com

Thank you Admins and Moderators for all that hard work! - Looking forward to that uptime! As always you folks are amazing!

Edited by azmender22

All of Tommy's accounts are formatted and gone. cPanel had been installed but it isn't live yet. An announcement will be made when it's ready to take signups.

Go to https://www.heliohost.org/backup and download your backup with your previous Tommy credentials. Now what you can do is wait for Tommy to come back and create an account again.

Otherwise you can temporarily create an account on Ricky which can be moved to Tommy after he's back. If you're a donor is your transaction ID and you can receive an invite. Otherwise consider signing up at midnight UTC when the registrations open up.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're on Ricky or Johnny, you can log in now.

If you were on Tommy, you no longer have an account and should download your files: https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ Tommy users who donated for their accounts can request an invite for a Ricky account for the time being if they wish.

Hi ! I'm in that case, could you please send me an invite for a Ricky for the time being? Thank you