[Solved] Please remove my Tommy domains so they can be recreated

flexo

root admin request:

These DNS entries associated with my former account need to be removed so they can be recreated on my temporary acct, or because they are obsolete:

Thanks much!

(please don't quote, so I can later edit and remove this list from the forum post)

Edited by flexo

The domain hotnova.com could not be cleaned up.

root@ricky [~]# /scripts/killdns hotnova.com
Unable to remove zone hotnova.com from the Bind configuration (named.conf) on ricky.
The zone was possibly removed earlier on ricky.
Unable to remove zone hotnova.com from the Bind configuration (named.conf) on cody.
The zone was possibly removed earlier on cody.
Unable to remove zone: “hotnova.com” on tommy.

Unable to remove zone: “hotnova.com” on johnny.

Tommy is expected, but Johnny failed.

I can't try parking it for you because I can't find your account.

Escalating to Krydos...

Temporary account is djj on johnny where I'm trying to add this. Wonder if the "add-on domain" fails in a bad state when it gets this error.

Seems I may want this moved to ricky due to server load...

Edited by flexo

Still waiting, it seems. We get a different error though for hotnova.com; tried twice:

(XID 39jfza) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Nameservers are confirmed set at the registrar to ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org.

Still waiting, it seems. We get a different error though for hotnova.com; tried twice:

(XID 39jfza) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Nameservers are confirmed set at the registrar to ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org.

Check again with your registrar coz for me it's pointed to DynaDot: https://dnschecker.org/#NS/hotnova.com

Check again with your registrar coz for me it's pointed to DynaDot: https://dnschecker.org/#NS/hotnova.com

Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like my domain just expired, but Dynadot still gave a normal domain info page with nameservers so I didn't discover this. After renewing and verifying DNS propogation, success!