[Solved] Account Queued

blackbos

My heliohost website can't be viewed, I am trying to go to my website at blackbos.heliohost.org but it keeps saying site cannot be reached. Buy I have been using the website for over 2 months now. I tried using my shared ip address to see if it works but it told me cgs error account queued. Please help, I don't know what's wrong. My user name is blackbos

And the site name is blackbos.heliohost.org

The domain name for your site doesn't resolve.

You cannot simply use the IP address, as hundreds of virtual host sites are on the same IP address. The web server would have no idea which site you want to see. You are just seeing the default page you'd see when you go to the actual server at http://johnny.heliohost.org

Can you still log via the heliohost.org website and continue to cPanel to see your administration screen? If so, verify your "primary domain" is set as you describe. If not, an error message may indicate account issues.

Heliohost accounts require you to log in via the main website (not a cpanel bookmark) at least every 30 days, or they will be suspended. Did you provide a valid email address to receive any suspension notices?