[Solved] [Invite] for reactivation

loretzjr

The Tommy server was rest due to a hardware failure and is currently in the process of restoration, however, all accounts were wiped. You are able to download your backup via https://www.heliohost.org/backup/. Once the server is ready again, users will receive an invite to re-join the server.

In the meantime, you could create a temporary account on Ricky. If you would like to do this, you have the following options:

• Donors can receive an invite by providing their PayPal transaction ID. If you have donated via the GoFundMe page, please provide your email address associated. A minimum donation of $1 is required.
  • You can sign up again when registrations open at midnight UTC. Please note that slots do close quickly.

Thanks, when I tried creating a new temp account I used a new e-mail. But that didn't succeed anyways.

I was talking about my original e-mail address linked to my original user name, the one that just got removed for "inactivity".

And which I can't log in with anymore.

Hopefully you still have it stored somewhere...

Edited by sportnix

The Tommy server was rest due to a hardware failure and is currently in the process of restoration, however, all accounts were wiped. You are able to download your backup via https://www.heliohost.org/backup/. Once the server is ready again, users will receive an invite to re-join the server.

In the meantime, you could create a temporary account on Ricky. If you would like to do this, you have the following options:

• Donors can receive an invite by providing their PayPal transaction ID. If you have donated via the GoFundMe page, please provide your email address associated. A minimum donation of $1 is required.
  • You can sign up again when registrations open at midnight UTC. Please note that slots do close quickly.

I donated before to have my account transferred in Tommy Server.

So how can I have an invite link? And where can I share the transaction ID of my donation before?

You can post your transaction ID here and a root admin will verify your donation and send you an invite to Ricky. Like BlueyEmperor said, try not to use your old email address since it may cause trouble (I don't know how since all Tommy's accounts were deleted so the system can't detect anything).

• Like 1

I donated before to have my account transferred in Tommy Server.

So how can I have an invite link? And where can I share the transaction ID of my donation before?

Before you can get an invite link, please post your transaction ID and an admin will send an invite. Please also don't forget to backup your Tommy account data.

Thanks, when I tried creating a new temp account I used a new e-mail. But that didn't succeed anyways.

I was talking about my original e-mail address linked to my original user name, the one that just got removed for "inactivity".

And which I can't log in with anymore.

Hopefully you still have it stored somewhere...

If you can restore a backup at https://www.heliohost.org/backup/, then you should be fine. It also depends if you were suspended before Tommy crashed.

By the way, once tommy server is back, do I automatically be transferred?

Invites to re-join the server will be sent once the process of restoration is finished. A public announcement will made once the server is ready again.

This topic should be moved to 'Escalated Requests' under 'Customer Service'.

• Like 1

By the way, once tommy server is back, do I automatically be transferred?

Invites to re-join the server will be sent once the process of restoration is finished. A public announcement will made once the server is ready again.

Okay noted on this.. but can I have the invite in Ricky for the meantime? I already post my donation before with the transaction ID. Thanks!

Okay noted on this.. but can I have the invite in Ricky for the meantime? I already post my donation before with the transaction ID. Thanks!

An admin will need to confirm your donation and they will send an invite to Ricky. I have already recommended that this be moved to 'Escalated Requests' under 'Customer Service'.

• Like 1