[Solved] Suspended: tommygun

Hello HH!

It's been really great hosting my java based matchmaking server for a small indie strategy game through your services!  I donate regularly and am very supportive of this organization and what it means for internet culture in general!

That said I've experienced some critical issues that are preventing active users from enjoying the game!  Please see the following message:

"That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to inactivity. HelioHost has a limited capacity for active accounts, but we are very popular. So in order to make room for new active users we occasionally have to take down old abandoned accounts. We recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support."

I'm getting this message despite signing into the account as far as the Cpanel dashboard.  I do regularly re-activate the account when I miss a renewal.  Please re-enable my account! Java access is crucial for the use of this service -- a precious resource that I only recently regained!  If you could bump me back into Java access that would be superb!  Please see my post history for confirmation of these words!

Time is of the essence as the game is currently discounted on Steam!

Best,

Adam

Username: tommygun

Server: Tommy

Web: http://tommygun.heliohost.org

Considering that you are on the Tommy server, I hope the below information helps.

The Tommy server was rest due to a hardware failure and is currently in the process of restoration, however, all accounts were wiped. You are able to download your backup via https://www.heliohost.org/backup/. Once the server is ready again, users will receive an invite to re-join the server. In the meantime, you could create a temporary account on Ricky by receiving an invite since you have said that you have donated. Donors can receive an invite by providing their PayPal transaction ID. If you have donated via the GoFundMe page, please provide your email address associated.

Users who were on Tommy will receive an erroneous inactive/suspended message when they log in. This can be disregarded, and is a result of an account database cleanup that occurred as part of the rebuild (we deleted all the Tommy accounts).

BlueyEmperor has the details. Once we announce the server again, donors can ask for an invite, and free users will be able to sign up.