[Solved] Ricky's Backup Wizzard - Empty Primary Domain

sportnix

Thanks, it's now showing Account Queued when I try to load the corresponding sub domains and nothing at all if I type the actual domain names.

I had no such issues when creating a new test sub domain , it worked right away

I added my domains to Coudflare as they were there before, but it doesn't help

Ok I removed it from Cloudflare and now, success !!! it's finally loading the page.

And it still comes with a cloudflare verified ssl cert. Which confuses me a bit since I just removed that domain from Cloudflare.

Thanks, it now comes with a cPanel cert indeed.

My other domain still won't load on a regular browser, but I was able to load it on Tor.

No SSL cert there, should I add it to cloudflare?

Edited by jeep

SSL/TLS Wizard gives me a

Resolution Failed “The system failed to fetch the DCV (Domain Control Validation) file at (...) because of an error: The system failed to send an HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) “GET” request to (...) because of an error: Timed out while waiting for socket to become ready for reading .”

I re-installed the cert via the Manage SSL Site interface, but browser still reads "connection is not secure"

also, I have a couple of subdomains under that very domain that won't resolve at all (Server Not Found).

I'm wondering if this could have something to do with the occupied cluster after tommy's death.

Edited by jeep