[Solved] [DNS] Need backup from Tommy

PCBSunbird

Now I get the following message using Firefox:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.pcbsunbirdcondo.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
    Check your network connection.
    If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

This is the message I get using Chrome:

This site can’t be reached

pcbsunbirdcondo.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Edited by PCBSunbird

Not sure what you mean. I purchased the domain at go daddy and pointed to the helio sites. Worked fine on Tommy. Just copied my backup to Johnny the same way.

User on new site is sunbird1 where on Tommy it was sunbird

I noticed there are more folders in my cpanel than before according to my backup and should the home folder be named my user name sunbird1 or should it be named by website pcbsunbirdcondo.com

Edited by PCBSunbird

I went ahead and parked pcbsunbirdcondo.com on top of sunbirdcondo.com. Give it 24 hours to work.  You do know that sunbirdcondo.com is not pointing to our nameservers right?

Your home folder should look like this: home/sunbird1

I noticed there are more folders in my cpanel than before according to my backup and should the home folder be named my user name sunbird1 or should it be named by website pcbsunbirdcondo.com

That's because you extracted your home folder from your backup to your public_html folder.

That's only half of what's needed to set it up. That's the registrar end, which you did correctly.

On our end, you have to add the domain to your account so the server knows who it belongs to. (On your old account, I think you used it as your main domain, so you unknowingly did this step as part of signing up and it just worked).

Byron did it for you already, but normally you would add the domain on the aliases or addon domain page in cpanel.

The domain pcbsunbirdcondo.com is working now. :)