[Solved] [DNS] Need backup from Tommy

PCBSunbird

Can't find the post I wrote this on, but was told I would manually be given a link to my site backup a few days ago (user is sunbird) as I am not getting an email link.

Still have not received this.

Please send to

TLSRENTALS@SBCGLOBAL.NET

@flazepe: That doesn't mean that site isn't to be trusted. I use it for all my conversions and it's a good one. It's not that I don't recommend 7-zip but he'll have to install it.

@PCBSunbird: Just point the domains you used to have on your previous account, to HelioHost nameservers.

I know. I used Convertio a lot but keep in mind that she's extracting a personal backup. Might as well take precaution.

She only needed to install 7-Zip once. She can even download a portable version over at PortableApps. After that, she can use it to extract almost everything without downloading anything. Sorry if I sound triggered.

I moved everything into Johnny, but get the following message:

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because the server responsible for hosting this website is currently out for repair.

Repairs In Progress

We're working to recover data and get this server back online as soon as possible.

If you came from the internet and were expecting to see a website here, please check back later.

If you're a webmaster hosting your site with HelioHost, please check our News forum for updates on repairs and any action you may need to take. If you have questions, feel free to ask us in our Customer Service forum. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Website is pcbsunbirdcondo.com

Edited by PCBSunbird