[Solved] Requesting invite for Ricky

Nimb

I sent an email earlier today to support@heliohost.net but didn't see a new thread nor the reply being posted on the forums. Maybe because I replied to an email thread that is somewhat old?

Here's my email in full:

Hi! I see that Tommy went down - can you please give me an invite for ricky? email: cesar . manara [at] gmail.com[/size] (I've donated twice, once for tommy invite (old paypal I think), and also to get double storage/inactivity immunity for two months).[/size]

If possible, I'd like to have the double storage/inactivity on ricky too for the new account. My username used to be nimb and I can keep the same one.

Lemme know a good way to donate again for you guys to help you rebuild & get the new server up and running :)

Thanks!

You can see the confirmation of my donation on the aforelinked thread.

Edited by Nimb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Invite sent for the Ricky account (I know you had a Tommy account because that email has a backup available for a Tommy account...)

Do you have the donation transaction IDs for the space/inactivity? Please create the account with the invite, then post the transactions and I'll add the space and inactivity back to it.

Thank you! I created the account - it said "nimb" was already in use so I used "nimbm" as a username. Says account pending creation due to load balance.

And yea (The linked thread has Krydos confirming it). In any case, the transaction ID was: 87D71330WJ853783S

Also, what's the best way to make a new donation?

Edited by Nimb

You don't need to donate anymore considering that you're requesting for an entity you'd owned on Tommy. However, since you know that HelioHost is a non-profit who operate largely (rather solely) out of user sponsorship, you are most welcome to make another donation though PayPal.

You don't need to donate anymore considering that you're requesting for an entity you'd owned on Tommy. However, since you know that HelioHost is a non-profit who operate largely (rather solely) out of user sponsorship, you are most welcome to make another donation though PayPal.

I know I don't, I like to help tho, I enjoy the service :)

Made a new one for 5 through the goFundme since I saw that was still open. New ID: 9AH5937102218974M

I'm trying to point a new domain from GoDaddy to Helio NS servers and am getting "ns2.heliohost.org, Query refused" as an error. Is it because my new account wasn't created yet? The new domain I'd be using is kindred.com.br

I believe she already donated $10 so she might be qualified to get both double storage and 3 months immunity.

Last one was for $10 so I already had double storage and 2 months immunity. With this new $5 if I can get more storage then I'll take it but I will probably not even use it, heh. So, no need to add it for now I guess.

I'm trying to point a new domain from GoDaddy to Helio NS servers and am getting "ns2.heliohost.org, Query refused" as an error. Is it because my new account wasn't created yet? The new domain I'd be using is kindred.com.br

Should I maybe create another thread for this? Since this one is getting somewhat long and it's a different subject anyway

Oops, I fixed it. You were fast! You could only get double storage once per fundraiser* so it doesn't matter anyway. Escalating...

Oh okay! So yea, 3 months work. I don't login to CPanel much so that'll help.

Should I maybe create another thread for this? Since this one is getting somewhat long and it's a different subject anyway

It's okay.

@Root Administrators:

Username: nimbm

1. Add double storage

2. Add 3 months immunity