PHP 7.3

HelioHost

We're pleased to announce that we will be supporting PHP 7.3 when the Tommy server comes back online. This is in addition to PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2 that we already offer. Ricky and Johnny will eventually have PHP 7.3 as well when they are upgraded. Keep in mind that the Tommy server isn't currently available for signups, and we will make a news post announcing when user accounts can be created again.

• Like 1

We're pleased to announce that we will be supporting PHP 7.3 when the Tommy server comes back online. This is in addition to PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2 that we already offer. Ricky and Johnny will eventually have PHP 7.3 as well when they are upgraded. Keep in mind that the Tommy server isn't currently available for signups, and we will make a news post announcing when user accounts can be created again.

Finally! The server has been saying PHP update required on WP.

We're not sure the exact day but it's definitely this month.

I estimate it to be up by the 9th. It's been a month since it was down.

Also, my mother and father's anniversary is on this day. So, I want something to be happy about.

Also, my mother and father's anniversary is on this day. So, I want something to be happy about.

Lolz.... Are you kidding me, you made this out of your own assumptions? You are too funny bro.

Finally! The server has been saying PHP update required on WP.

Hopefully PHP7.3.9

Lolz.... Are you kidding me, you made this out of your own assumptions? You are too funny bro.

Hey, It's just an assumption. I really wish it would be tomorrow.

@snowm: It's always good to be positive you know. It's good that you make an assumption and are expecting it but don't post that in reply to other's query regarding the estimation on when Tommy will be back.

I'll tell you why. When you state that estimated date is September 9, people will take that for granted. Now those of them who do not read this, will start bombarding the forums tomorrow with queries regarding Tommy and requests to be moved to Tommy.

This obviously won't happen tomorrow as there weren't much of them whom you said the same. Those whom you did, can be handled if at all they make a query.

This was just a suggestion for you from my personal experiences. Coz this has happened before at another forum I was earlier involved with. The same thing - people got misleaded due to false assurance and we had to handle and manage everyone's queries on that particular day.

@snowm: It's always good to be positive you know. It's good that you make an assumption and are expecting it but don't post that in reply to other's query regarding the estimation on when Tommy will be back.

I'll tell you why. When you state that estimated date is September 9, people will take that for granted. Now those of them who do not read this, will start bombarding the forums tomorrow with queries regarding Tommy and requests to be moved to Tommy.

This obviously won't happen tomorrow as there weren't much of them whom you said the same. Those whom you did, can be handled if at all they make a query.

This was just a suggestion for you from my personal experiences. Coz this has happened before at another forum I was earlier involved with. The same thing - people got misleaded due to false assurance and we had to handle and manage everyone's queries on that particular day.

Whoops, OK. Don't take it seriously yall. Just an estimate. :flushed:

• 4 weeks later...