[Solved] Removing the domain cached in cluster

ryderms

Hi!

I'm receiving this error, while I tried to add the domain in the temporary Johnny account (Tommy > Johnny)

(XID 2xy6xp) A DNS entry for “rydermais.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

I need some help to solve this, and I wanted to know too, if (when Tommy comes back) I'll need to do this again?

Our root admin will need to remove that domain for you. And yes, you will need to do it again.

Oh... ok, thanks for the explanation  :) 

rydermais.com has been cleaned up.

Done here, thank you ^^

Do you need another invite sent or is your account already created?

I'm already in Johnny, but some days ago I wait registrations be opened (21h, GMT-3) to register in Ricky, and the system show me to wait for the account creation but after some time appears to backup the old data from Tommy and retry to sign up, again, and I couldn't join anymore to Ricky, it closes so fast.

Do you have any prediction when Tommy will be back? If it's not too many time there's no problem, I'll wait for Johnny until the signup backs again. At least the domain is working, for now. Thanks anyway for the support!  :lol:

If you don’t want to wait in line to signup on Ricky, you could just make a donation at heliohost.org/donate of minimum $1.00. Then, just paste your transaction ID here. Our root admin will verify your donation and after verified, they will send an invitation to your email address in no time. :)

Also, we don’t have exactly day for September.