Tommy can you hear me?

skullys

Remember when HelioHost started Johnny back up again?

We're happy to announce that the extended maintenance on Johnny has been completed, and we're ready to start allowing users onto the server again. We're going to start with archived Johnny accounts first. If your account was on Johnny and has been archived let us know and we can restore your account for you. Tomorrow at midnight UTC we'll start allowing a few new account creations as well. Thank you for your patience during this long maintenance period.

Well, I hope it does happen! Because I am eager to get back into Tommy. LOVE HIM!

Remember when HelioHost started Johnny back up again?

We're happy to announce that the extended maintenance on Johnny has been completed, and we're ready to start allowing users onto the server again. We're going to start with archived Johnny accounts first. If your account was on Johnny and has been archived let us know and we can restore your account for you. Tomorrow at midnight UTC we'll start allowing a few new account creations as well. Thank you for your patience during this long maintenance period.

Well, I hope it does happen! Because I am eager to get back into Tommy. LOVE HIM!

He is back officially!

But one thing: You MUST check your email like a hawk.

If you have the same email that you had during Tommy's rebuild, then you will NOT get an invitation.

If you have a different email that you had during Tommy's rebuild, then you WILL get an invitation.

Make sure you backup your stuff and follow the instructions to download it.

Don't forget, your stuff is gone.