[Solved] Request for Ricky invite due to Tommy's maintenance

allu62

Kindly ask for the possibility to get an invitation for a temporary account on Ricky with the possibility to transfer to the original account on Tommy, when it is back. Donation made on September, 8th via PayPal, transaction id = 676807715S52284OR. Am I right to suppose that DNS settings are automatically adapted, when the account is created?

Account: allu

Domain: streetinfo.lu

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community > Donate: "HelioHost's Sparkie server - Donate". That's the place where I did the donation. And payment was done using PayPal. Sorry, if I did something wrong (and waste your time), but that was the only donation place, that I found on your site. Is it possible that the donation was to done to PayPal instead of HelioHost?

No, you didn't do anything wrong. It would have been good if you mentioned you donated through the fundraiser. Nevermind, it's alright now. Krydos will take care of this. He's in charge of the fundraiser, so he'll verify your donation and send you an invite. Thanks for your patience!

No need perhaps. But, if I found another "sponsor" for another donation (using a method different from the Sparkie fundraiser), would this speed up things? Patience is good, but all waiting results in loosing points in Google Search, as well as risking to loose all those, who regularly visited the site. It's also a big loss of time to travel to the city (where I have free Internet access without, every time I view the posts, I have to buy a coffee). And the uncertainty, when and if that, what I consider(ed) as my life project and duty, can be restarted, is really not easy to manage. My fault, of course: If I had have considered, that Tommy might be down for weeks, and immediately decided to temporarily move to Ricky, all these problems wouldn't never have occured...

As there were no replies to this topic for 2 days, I decided to start a new one, renewing the invitation request (with indication that I donated through the Sparkie fundraiser). Sorry for this, but I really need my website back...

Kindly request to get an invitation for a temporary account on Ricky with the possibility to transfer it to the original account on Tommy, when it is available again.

Donation made September 8th, using PayPal to Sparkie GoFundMe; email used: ferasmy@pt.lu (email of my "sponsor").

Original Tommy account:

username: allu     email: alylutgen@gmail.com     domain: streetinfo.lu