[Solved] One of my friends for me have givin 21$ US

sylvain

I see that my friend has miss typed my first name lolll. He has writen on his phone: Slyvain and not Sylvain lolll.

I told you guys that trough time id try to find some friend that could do a donation to you for me. I really like you guys and i mean it from my heart. One thing for sure when Byron had helped me for my contact form in february 2015, his approch i think was more friendly; maybe because he is now a root admin? Well Byron let me tell you, i still like you as a friend you know if you read this; and consider your self as one of my friends.

Krydos you also and sohamb03 and Luigi123, you are great peoples and i mention it in public and happy to mention it. As i said i really like you all guys sincerely, you are great friends for me. What i'm affraid is that this work friend, that i lost contact with him and want to make more donation to heliohost. It has taken me years to find this guy to help me make a donation to heliohost.org. But i wonder why it is writen 20$ US, when my friend has told me by voice on the phone 21$ US; i think it's propably for the service it take some amount of money??

I know if i loose this work friend of mine, if i new an other person that would be willing for me, that i send to him/her a Canada post mail check. As i say i dont want and dont need this person bank infos, that his/her private life and i respect it. Its normal to know the name to put on the money check and the exact address, so the money dont get lost in mail. Also that i can take a photo of the receipt proving my honesty and give also the tracking number. All of this so that a person know that i'm honest and that my intentions are good.

I find it sad that i dont know some moderator or admins in my city and other person that helped me trough time. I think i would invite him/her take some pizza, but as long as that person dont have bad intentions and dont take illicite substances. I know that the subject that i write here is out of content, so please forgive me and i know that i repeat my self; how much i like you all. I have previously told that i dont know when i'm gonna di e, and i want and find very important that you know my sincere appreciations to all of you!!

A+

Thanks Flazepe, i appreciate very much you know.

Well honest as i am, i find it curious the user name Flazepe and wonder if it have some meaning?

But that dose not matter to know even if i'm curious, i appreciate all of you very much you know.

A+

I have checked sohamb03 when i have seen your message. It say that you are a freelancer, a seo a person that know about servers. Me i can say that i can say that i'm SEO if i remember it mean (Search Engine Optimization)?? I dont know what is a freelancer, brief the meaning of it in french language and what it does?

Me i'm searchable on the web by writing Sylvain Favron. But there is other peoples that have the same name as me, there is a guy that have tatoos, smoke and have a dog. It's not me because i dont smoke, dont have tatoos and allergic to dogs and cats.

Since you have spoken about your self, well i think i can speak about my self also. If you try to find me on facebook, you wont find me; simply because i want my life not much public. I have created some themes addons for firefox that are also compatible with fiew other browsers: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvain-favron-heliohost/

If you look the dates of the themes ive made, you will notice that it's quite some time that i'm promoting Heliohost and the great peoples here.

Beside that on many search engines as Google Italy, Google US, Google UK, Google France, Google Canada, and others site by searching my full name. That's how i know that i'm somehow Seo. I have written many free pdf guides oriented on softwares, of course with there permissions and authorizations to do printscreens of there sites and softwares. A good example is my free  pdf guide is to do a google search: "Templatetoaster TT Mini Pdf Guide". I think that the company templatetoaster would have not authorized my self, if they did not do some background check. The link on there website, goes to my document that have my name and is on my google drive. It's the same as other things ive done free for other company's.

I have fiew free projects. Like i'm creating when i'm inspired and has the feel of it; a zelda game (style zelda link to the past of snes). But it's so hard for me to understand the software Solarus and the LUA programming language, my knowledges are very small beside others. This beside i think to help a restaurant to give them knowledges free for there online pdf menu and there website near my city, because there site is writen quite fiew years under construction; just to help peoples when i can, when i want, and when i have time.

A+

Good that you're helping promote HelioHost. That's a great thing to help them out. I too do that I've included the HelioHost banner in my personal website as well as written articles about them in various forums like Post4VPS.

BTW you wanted to know who's a freelancer. Basically, a freelancer is a person who doesn't have a real job and earns a living out of doing tasks for people, whether commercial or individual. That's not the case with me, I don't earn a living off it, of course. I use it to complete a few tasks I find suitable for myself and earn a few bucks. Nevertheless, you'll find that I haven't completed a single task if you check my profile. That's cuz I use freelancer just to lookup projects and then personally contact the person concerned through chat. :-)

Ok that's a freelancer, doing some task asked and choose the jobs. So it's like being your own boss if i'm correct? Well me i am more a volonteer, or maybe i can say a freefreelancer lolll. Yes it's quite some time that i'm promoting Heliohost.org, also i have created many free pdf guides and from my heliohost pages link it to my google drive space. So because my pages are on heliohost for a long time and known, that's why i say that i'm pretty sure ive helped heliohost.org rise there funds.

There are many things i have done. Here is a youtube video called "teleporteur zarko vs john" at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYw7rVbCDcY

It's a video that ive made with family members, with fiew special effects. There is a music playing in the background that come from the movie "Ironman 1". I have been givin an IODA license (Independent Online Digital Artist). It was a pure hazzard when the video got published, that ive seen that youtube has writen in the description in the past an IODA license. That's why it is still on youtube otherwise because of the background music, youtube would have put it out. I acted into and was called "zarko" into the video, you see me apear with the fiction name Zarko.

Also into my webpages, section "my creations" then "futurepinball" then "guides". I have writen fiew guides oriented for the software Futurepinball. Of course i had the permissions and authorizations to take screenshots. By respect to the authors and there rights. Mete Ciragan from the website http://www.milkshape3d.com have givin me the authorizations. Christopher from http://www.futurepinball.com. Ton Roosendaal has explain to me that i can because of the license GPL, i did not know what was a gpl license; he is a very nice man from http://www.blender.org. There is also http://www.templatetoaster.com, also http://www.artisteer.com, http://mamewah.mameworld.info/ , there is also Muses.org, if you look at: https://www.muses.org/community-skins , at the bottom of the page you will see a radio player skin ive created and programmed (author name: Sylvain Heliohost); this is an other proof that i promote heliohost.org

Here is a little youtube video of a Zelda game i'm creating and programming with the software Solarus Games, here is the video (no sound): www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGE5HdINZ70

Ive also created a desk that have a screen into, for dual screen futurepinball games; one screen for the playfield and the other screen for the backbox scores. Its also for Mame games. Was filmed where a person that i know live: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXVyfKzu-20

A+

Could someone could put my last message into: Others discussions please. I just have remember that here its into: escaleted request. So i think its maybe innapropriate this writen. Thanks for your time. A+