My account is suspended. Please help

intelex

I see this message

Account Status

That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to extended maintenance on the server that you were on. Occasionally we need to rebuild our servers to keep them operating at peak performance. This process usually takes a week or so. In the meantime we recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. Once your server is operational again we will make a news post, and then you will be able to transfer your account back to the server you were on if you want to. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support.

Is there anything I can do to reactivate my account.

Your account was on Tommy. Tommy's being rebuilt due to a recent crash. Hence it's formatted and all accounts in it are gone.

Go to https://www.heliohost.org/backup and download your backup with your previous Tommy credentials. Now what you can do is wait for Tommy to come back and create an account again.

Otherwise you can temporarily create an account on Ricky which can be moved to Tommy after he's back. If you're a donor is your transaction ID and you can receive an invite. Otherwise consider signing up at midnight UTC when the registrations open up.