Tommy Upgraded

HelioHost

Here in Canada it should also be with a (dot).

I realise that, it should be in decimal format in Canada  :unsure:. It could be due to locale codes, maybe because of your default language? 

According to https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/reference/locale-codes/#supported-locale-codes, there are two locale codes for Canada. This could be a contributing factor, but I'm not certain.

EDIT: Or as Krydos mentioned, try your settings if possible.

Edited by BlueyEmperor

Yeah, even in India, PayPal shows up with a decimal point for INR as well as USD. Well for everyone, it is indeed possible for things to show up with a comma, as at a web hosting company, I'd seen price to be $4,99. So I was baffled if it was $499, then I realised.

If paypal is detecting your country wrong, I'm sure you can go to settings and change the localization options.

Ya, I have it in USD, as I am from USA.

Whoa, just received an email from Heliohost support that I was migrated back to Tommy (I had been temporarily on Ricky during the shutdown), and WOW the pages seem to load really fast!!! Thank you again for all the hard work and outstanding service!

<p>The thing is - HelioHost had also received many donations through PayPal which made them reach 85% of their goal. Besides, Sparkie will serve as a good opportunity to rebuild Johnny and increase it's efficieny.<br />

<br />

Also in the past, we've seen HelioHost lose a lot of money but for the sake of their users, they continued then too. If I amnt wrong, last year itself, they lost $1839, still they continued their services.<br />

<br />

If you wanna thank, thank the whole HelioHost team. Of course, if Ashoat wouldn't have started it back in 2005, we'd not have what it's today. The whole team deserves a big 'THANK YOU!'</p>

HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL TEAM! :) :D :P B)