[Solved] Allu62 Tommy Requests

allu62

Thanks for being moved! Is it possible that good old Tommy is fast, fast?

Some problems/questions:

1. Is it likely that MySQL database restore works via C-Panel (on Ricky I always failed) or do you suggest that I restore all manually?

2. PHP script says "undefined function mime_content_type()". I read in some blogs that this function is missing in some installations; has this changed from "old Tommy PHP"?

3. Is there any possibility to install the Perl Chart module (https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Chart/Chart.pod); the admin had installed it serverwide on Tommy before, when I asked how I could  use it; locally would be fine, too. If not possible, I could try to just copy the module and all dependencies (GD, etc) to my cgi-bin...

Thanks...

Thanks for answering.

I recreated the database all manually. No deal, Tommy is really fast...

PHP is inherited version PHP 7.2 (ea-php72)

Chart doesn't work. Nor do my other Perl scripts. Get MySQL error (probably also the reason that Chart does not work):
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: "." "." /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at (eval 5) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Mem, Proxy, SQLite, Sponge.
Edited by Krydos
added code tags

Thanks.

Perl database scripts now ok. Chart not yet working, however...

For the PHP problem, I actually use a work-around by considering the file-extension instead of the mime-content: this is ok for me, as I have only some types of files...

Now it works - thanks a lot.

Curiosity question: On old Tommy my directory listing script took up to 15 secs or even more. On new Tommy the listing is displayed without any delay. Where does this gain of speed come from?