[Solved] Invitation to Tommy

fuzmic

Hi guys

I just received an invitation to create a website in Tommy server but i already have peace2u.heliohost.org.

Do i have to create the same and upload it again OR you wiil activate from the old folders.

Please advise. TQ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend

I create a new instance of domain name and also download of the 2 .tz backup files as advised.

However I cannot access the control panel yet, what is the waiting period

Thank you for new invite, can log in to control panel, created mysql debase fuzmic_p2u

Will import backup later. Seems downloaded tar.gz cant import by phyadmin

Any suggestion

Byron bro

Your response is fast & effective, a BIG Thank you.

This first time i use BU/RS Wizard, intuitive so i uploaded public_html exposing all necessary folders/files easy.

Still need your help on upload mysqlDB. I first create db fuzmic_p2u but upload using wizard with fuzmic_p2u.tar.gz failed. Your advice please.

Hi admin please help native.php line 260

Now manage to have mysqlDb imported using phpadmin using a last backup in zip format.

However Joomla backend failed with following message

Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72) in /home/fuzmic/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php on line 260

Website also fail with this error

Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72) in /home/fuzmic/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php on line 260

Admin please help limited knowlege to resolve ..line 260 in native.php

I tried using my previous backup ie not using the inherent wizard, status line 260 unchanged.

Admin you please check. I have exhausted all they i know.

I know you guys are very busy, I wait. Cheerio