Just letting know 21$ US Donation from me

sylvain

Hi i have made a donation with paypal by clicking the banner on Heliohost.org

I have made a 21$ US donation from my self.

As you know i dont like at all put my infos on the web. I prefer postal money order check.

It's not me at all do a donation that way, because i freak out about online transactions; but i really like you guys.

I have received a message into one of my email accounts.

Here is the transaction ID: 2983-5749-3526-1215

So i can say there is a donation made from my friend that i have paid him the 13 sept 2019 and there is one from me the 28 sept 2019.

If i believe my friend that told be he has made a 21$ donation US and that you receive 20$ US. So it's seem logical that my 21$ US is also a 20$ US to you.

A+

Can some one put the message into customer services, i have posted in the incorrect place.

Thanks

A+

I have tough it was me who put the message incorrectly, thanks for letting me know.

I wonder when i'll be put on Tommy, with my default domain name?

But i think it may be soon since this month in total is 40$ US from me.

A+

That is, if he used his old Tommy email address to sign up for Ricky. If not, he'll receive an invitation link to Tommy which is actually a pain because we need to release his old domain and he needs to move his website's content to his new account.

Sylvain, please make sure that current account's email address is the same as your old Tommy account's email address so that your account will be moved to Tommy when your turn comes.

Well I see someone donated $300 to the HelioHost Sparkie campaign. That's a hell lot of money, especially for individual donation. I'm sure this time HelioHost will be able to hit it's prescribed goal with not a dollar cent less.

That was me.

Yep. I'm pretty sure they will be able to make their goal now. I wonder who that was...

• Like 1

My email on Ricky as on Tommy is the same.

I'm glad to have back the same domain name: http://sylvain.heliohost.org

When i have entered user name:

favrons

And my password, i have notice that i am still on Ricky; that the amount of space is still 1000Mb even if made donations.

Since my email is the same that is on Ricky as was on Tommy, i simply wonder when i have entered the cpanel; that the url dont start with Tommy? This make clear for me that i am still on Ricky. Then i wonder when my pages (content) gonna be auto moved on Tommy?

Thank's for your time and help.

A+

Ok i have to create a new thread.

Well it would be good then i do, as so my free pdf guides that use some Mb; i could host them. The files i have created, as futurepinball table games could be downloaded and other free legal stuff.

But for now i'll wait to receive a message that indicate to me that ive been auto-moved to Tommy.

I think to change the design of my site in time, and possibly ask on the forum; if peoples know other full free legal stuff that i can link from my pages.

Once again a very big thanks

A+

I am still on Ricky, i wonder when i'll be auto-moved to Tommy?

When i was with Tommy it is the same email as on Ricky.

Thanks for your time.

A+

• 3 weeks later...

Well i'll just have to wait. I think in time change the design of my pages.

Thanks for your time and help.

A+

Well i'll just have to wait. I think in time change the design of my pages.

Thanks for your time and help.

A+

If you haven't been moved to Tommy, make a post in Customer Support.