[Solved] New Tommy 3rd finding

fuzmic

Hi Admin

I was trying to update a securitycheck v3.1.8 extension (2.3M) which is in just over 2M but because of php setting for max upload is probably just 2M, update failed with message as in attached image.

I need to do it manually by uploading because within Joomla it will fail as the extension update has a bug, i think.

Please look into it THANKS.

post-123505-0-64932100-1569840237_thumb.jpg

Hi Krydos

I am also getting a zero error when i browse with index.php?cleancache=password with message mb_strlen() not defined.

Can you kindly also enable this PHP function if it is not.

Guys

Just check with chk.php on my website and the response is mb_strlen() NOT enabled (see image) whereas in my localhost it is.  Meant as feedback.

post-123505-0-28622000-1569898762_thumb.jpg

You didn't follow my post. If you did, you would've knew that it's not enabled yet till I replied. When my post will mark as [solved] you will get mb_* functions working. So just follow my post through the link.

You didn't follow my post. If you did, you would've knew that it's not enabled yet till I replied. When my post will mark as [solved] you will get mb_* functions working. So just follow my post through the link.

I keep checking that post every now and then to see it mark solved but @Krydos have not been online since after he requested to know the version of the php you are using.

Mrj I know the meaning of 'solved', my experimentation is for my own learning with running .PHP from website,

I know it will take time when there is a major redo...

unless that reply is not for me as i was not hurrying you guys. Cheers.

Mrj (repeating my previous which is not clear)

When i run /index.php?cleancache?Mypassword, the zero error still appear even after you say it is solved with multibyte setting is effected. Error message still say mb_strlen() function not enabled. So Krydos please enable this function for me to test.

I just run my chk.php from my website, it tell mb_strlen() not enabled. When i compare with my localhost & other hosting site, the chk.php will say function is enabled and there is no error when running the cleancache.

So 2 outstanding request for your easy reference

1. Enable mb_strlen() php function

2. increase upload limit to say about 4M from 2M for installing extensions.

Lots of things still need fixing on this new Tommy. I am still not able to get my site running, I can only view my front page any other clicks display 403 error. At first I thought my backup was the problem but no.

Mrj (repeating my previous which is not clear)

When i run /index.php?cleancache?Mypassword, the zero error still appear even after you say it is solved with multibyte setting is effected. Error message still say mb_strlen() function not enabled. So Krydos please enable this function for me to test.

I just run my chk.php from my website, it tell mb_strlen() not enabled. When i compare with my localhost & other hosting site, the chk.php will say function is enabled and there is no error when running the cleancache.

So 2 outstanding request for your easy reference

1. Enable mb_strlen() php function

2. increase upload limit to say about 4M from 2M for installing extensions.

I think you should discusse it with admins on discord channel. I got Krydos online and he even enabled zip module instantly when I asked him. So you should give a try on discord.