[Solved] Server ip blacklisted

hauffman

Johnny is blacklisted a lot. The mail server over there is primarily used for phishing and spam campaigns. This does happen to Ricky and tommy from time to time as well, but less so because getting an account on those servers is more difficult.

Your best option is to buy a dedicated IP address, then request it be configured for mail. It's $12/year, but you have it all to yourself, so the server shared IP getting blacklisted won't affect your mail delivery.

Yes you can make a donation (minimum $1) and an admin will move your account to Ricky or Tommy, whichever you choose (preferably Tommy). Then you'll also get better uptime as this two are much stabler than Johnny.

You can donate at https://www.heliohost.org/donate .

For the space increase, you have to make a donation of $5/gb. That's supposing you want 1gb extra storage and move to Tommy, you'll have to donate $5+$1=$6. For every additional gb of storage you'll require a $5 donation. You might also donate through the fundraiser here.

Note that the maximum storage allowed at this time is 3000MB (achieved by donating to the sparkie fundraiser while already having an existing space upgrade). Donations beyond that will not provide additional space, but can still give you immunity for inactivity at a rate of $1/month.

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

i already donated  6 usd, 5 for the sparkie server and 1 for you to change me to tommy in the mindwhile for my account.

Account: hauff

email: drodriguez94@uan.edu.co

transaction ID :0KX324546F712700D

looking forward to your reply

Sebastian Rodriguez