[Solved] Request: Tommy Invite

ryderms

Hi,

I see today in Discord¹ about Tommy's Server comes back. I tried to find the invite e-mail² in my inbox but I didn't received yet (and probably I'll not).

Your current cPanel username: ryderms

Your current main domain: rydermais.com

The server that you are on: Ricky

Your old Tommy cPanel username: ryderm

I just linked the domain to account but i shouldn't have opened, because I was waiting for the back of the server to adjust the site. No need to transfer content, just an invite (can be in rydermais@gmail.com or the same account e-mail) and free the domain cluster³ to point back at Tommy (You may terminate the account on the Ricky server too, to free space for those who need them)

Thanks~!  ^_^

¹https://discordapp.com/channels/398197622168616962/613497920133529617/630243775301550109 
²https://prntscr.com/pkc4uw

³https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/36859-removing-the-domain-cached-in-cluster/

What is your transaction ID?

I didn't donated yet because I don't have international credit card (just national, Brazil)

I opened the request because, as I understand it, all accounts would be migrated back (and not even the old account I'm being able to access, only the option to download backup appears)

NyJ0AQnMR1yvL-lwMdU4aQ.png

kXYYQRZnQ-mrpPpX2x0sDw.png

What is your transaction ID?

I didn't donated yet because I don't have international credit card (just national, Brazil)

I opened the request because, as I understand it, all accounts would be migrated back (and not even the old account I'm being able to access, only the option to download backup appears)

NyJ0AQnMR1yvL-lwMdU4aQ.png

kXYYQRZnQ-mrpPpX2x0sDw.png

So what your saying is that you where on tommy because you signed up during the signup window but never got transferred back?

jenovaon: So what your saying is that you where on tommy because you signed up during the signup window but never got transferred back?

I even can try to signup, because when I insert the e-mail only show me to download the content. I'm already with 2 accounts (this and the "ryderm"), so I'll need to create one more to come back to Tommy?

When Tommy's host shutdown, I tried to go to Johnny two times, waiting at midnight sharp to signup, but when display to wait account to be create I kept waiting for a long time and nothing changes and, when I reload, it was as if I had even signed up.

And now, as I understand it, all old accounts in Tommy would be back (either by transfer from Johnny/Ricky or by invitation via email), and none of them happened to me so I opened the ticket.

"All of the accounts that were on Tommy when he crashed have now been transferred back, or invited to create a new account. If you haven't received your invite, or if your account wasn't automatically transferred please let us know now by creating a new topic in the customer support forum."

Discord

Since Tommy goes down, things have been very confusing here.

Edited by ryderms

No problem, thanks!

To leave the domain from cluster, as mentioned, I need to open another forum topic? 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

You can post it here and we can remove it for you.

Allright. I'm already removed "rydermais.com" from the old account, but I can't add again

A DNS entry for “rydermais.com” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

The domain rydermais.com has been cleaned up.

Because of a weird error, I also manually parked it as an alias on your account for you to verify it would add successfully. If it's supposed to be an addon domain, you can remove it and re-add it in cPanel.

The domain rydermais.com has been cleaned up.

Because of a weird error, I also manually parked it as an alias on your account for you to verify it would add successfully. If it's supposed to be an addon domain, you can remove it and re-add it in cPanel.

It's ok, thanks!

(and sorry for this additional work, I shouldn't have migrated the domain to the other host but I'm glad it all worked out :lol:)