[Solved] Account Suspended?

space2018

Hi, I have not logged into cPanel for a while, so logged in today to ensure my account remained active... Only to discover that it had been suspended for some reason:

cPanel Account: space201

Server: Ricky

Root Domain: space.heliohost.org

The nature of the website is a Mediawiki installation with images sourced from the public domain or Creative Commons. Could you please give me more information on why this account has been suspended and, if possible, could you please re-activate it? I understand the precautions that need to be taken for security and efficiency reasons and understand if it is not possible to re-activate the account.

Edited by space2018

Thanks for addressing this. Greatly appreciated,

What would cause high server load? It was a Mediawiki installation. Usually does not use much resources. However, to be sure, I've disabled background scripts and I am rebuilding my wiki from scratch.

Hi,

Would SVG images served from the main wiki page cause this? Otherwise, I admit that I have no idea why, or what would cause the load to be unusually high. Nevertheless, I might as well upgrade and reinstall the wiki from scratch... Perhaps, a configuration problem?

Is there a better way to monitor this?