Subdomain proctection

robert199022

Hi team Heliohost

Thank your service and for free

i need your help example i need to protect this subdomain https://www.fac1log.heliohost.org/

i have try to set on cloudflare , the cloudflare does accept subdomain what i can do sir can you provide me toturial how to setup security anti ddos etc for this  subdomain if u can sir  https://www.fac1log.heliohost.org/

Is social  script for 30 or 20 user for communication the  viruses are removed 100% there is clean  the social

only i need the protection of  subdomain etc because they uses kalinux command etc to shutdown my social i'm hacker to i  know exacly what does one hacker   im from albania 24 year old i study about this and i confirmed cyber assault comes from ubuntu kalinux etc

https://www.fac1log.heliohost.org/

Cloudflare and similar services are not supported on the free subdomains. To do that, you'll need to get a real domain that allows you to change the name servers, then change your main domain to that domain instead.

Also, as a reminder, illegal activity, hacking tools, and similar content are against our Terms of Service and are not permitted. Please ensure that you do not host any sort of hacking tool, malware, phishing, discussions or guides on how to hack something, stolen information, or similar abusive or illegal content on your account. Doing so will result in a ban and loss of your data.

Sir 100% will not happen that promise is guranted

i use that social media script wowonder for communication is okay to have that clean from viruses etc no violetion etc

i plan to use for communication not spam scam etc will not happen that because i know any rules of the world i was before police man so please look what you say sir im not your enemy or against your rules so please understand me

i need your help how to protect that subdomain is possible or not from? ddos attack etc

Cloudflare and similar services are not supported on the free subdomains. To do that, you'll need to get a real domain that allows you to change the name servers, then change your main domain to that domain instead.

Also, as a reminder, illegal activity, hacking tools, and similar content are against our Terms of Service and are not permitted. Please ensure that you do not host any sort of hacking tool, malware, phishing, discussions or guides on how to hack something, stolen information, or similar abusive or illegal content on your account. Doing so will result in a ban and loss of your data.

Chiming in, If you have an .tk domain, does this count?

I was suspended also by @wolstech for sending 50 emails to my email.

i have remove that so dont ban me

do whatever you want sir  but this isn't ilegall activity etc.

Don't add fuel to the fire. Placing content on your site that is spam, like 50+ emails, is considered bad.

@wolstech @krydos - I think his site has malicious content. Just checked his site and it downloaded a malicious file.

Edited by snowm

i have remove that so dont ban me

do whatever you want sir  but this isn't ilegall activity etc.

Don't add fuel to the fire. Placing content on your site that is spam, like 50+ emails, is considered bad.

@wolstech @krydos - I think his site has malicious content. Just checked his site and it downloaded a malicious file.

RTi0kyd.png

The evidence for this incident.

Edited by snowm