[Solved] My Old Domain still recorded

man95

That domain is owned by another user on Ricky.

yeah, it's me, and I use domain forturi.uk.to, not us.to

man95 is my brother, as developing country problem, we have limited resources, we must share the same laptop, pc, and internet access. We have same interest in python programming and want to learn website building :( :'(

The real problem here is you have more than one account. Please delete your extra account at http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/delete or both of your accounts will be suspended. You have 24 hours.

Let me explain

I registered at heliohost by email mu***********.***********mi@gmail.com for the first time as man95, but the system refused and told me to change my username, then I followed the name suggested by the system and changed it to muhamm10, I used Johnny server, and it turned out that the man95 account registered on the heliohost forum, so I do not enter this forum (I have posted about this in the forum). Then Johnny crashed, so my account was closed, and I tried to register on Tommy server, using this email and the name muhamm10. Then Tommy also crashed, and my account was also closed, but allowed to re-register on Tommy's server, so I registered as man95.

When I tried to delete the muhamm10 account using the link above, my account was inactive, it said.
Sorry if there are rules that I violate, please provide me with a solution to my problem. And forgive us because we are from developing countries, because we have difficulty in English.

If you where to login to each account from DIFFERENT computers, this would be perfectly fine.

Although I could be wrong, so I will wait for a root admin.

In order to keep both accounts we'll need to see some form of ID. In the past users have scanned their driver's license and PM'd a picture of it here on the forums. Once we've verified that you're two different people the images can be deleted. Please don't post the pictures publicly as someone might use that information to harass you or steal your identity. Please only PM the ID photos.

In order to keep both accounts we'll need to see some form of ID. In the past users have scanned their driver's license and PM'd a picture of it here on the forums. Once we've verified that you're two different people the images can be deleted. Please don't post the pictures publicly as someone might use that information to harass you or steal your identity. Please only PM the ID photos.

As you said, I also feel unsafe to send my identity card, moreover heliohost is not a state body and we are also in a different country.

You're right, don't ever trust anyone on the internet, like you do with us

I chose to delete my account, and I can still share the account with my brother, because he needs it more.

Thank you for everything