Copyright Status of HelioHost Community Wiki Articles

space2018

Hi,

Does anyone know what the official copyright status of the articles posted on https://wiki.helionet.org/Main_Page is?

I would like to include some, or all of that content as part of my own wiki? This is permissible if the content is released under Creative Commons or similar license. The wiki itself does not specify the license used.

Thanks,

Space2018

We actually already did this, it's just sitting on a non-public dev server right now because we haven't had a chance to actually install it.

Our users Bailey and miwilc were the ones in charge of that project. Perhaps PM one of them about it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By novafox
      Dear sir/madam

I recently donated to Heliohost and got my Tommy invite. I'd like to add an ASP.NET website I built with Visual Studio to it but can't figure out how. The website stated that the Tommy account has ASP.NET support. Could someone help me out with setting my server up so I can get ASP support?

Kind regards,
      Robin (nickname: novafox)
    • By robertzo
      To the those who complain when they get suspended for high server usage. Heliohost is a FREE and an AMAZING host that tries its best to provide unlimited hosting.

If you do need more space and storage then maybe you should have hosted an Apache server or a windows IIS server (both free) on your own computer and then you can get all your resources to yourself. Then you would be able to see that what you are hosting is slowing down everybody's hosting accounts making them not able to appreciate this AMAZING FREE HOST.

Sorry if this is harsh but Thank You.
    • By robertzo
      When I did a speed test with Gtmetix I found out that my website loaded in only 1.2 seconds with a TTFB of 963 milliseconds. That is really fast considering, 1 I did not optimize the speed of my website, 2 I used WordPress, three I have a ton of different posts, and 4 this is a FREE hosting. To compare that a website hosted on a good webserver in Hostinger (a paid shared hosting plan) with nothing on it had also had a loading speed of 1.2 seconds.

Thank You Heliohost for this High Quality Hosting.
    • By robertzo
      I just have a quick question?Can I point my domain to the Heliohost's IP adressess instead of the nameservers? I am just asking.
    • By giteshss2
      Hi Team,

I am a returning user and I request you to unarchive my account which was earlier suspended due to inactivity.

PFB the details:

username: giteshss
      server: tommy

Please let me know in case you need any further detail.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
      Gitesh