3 replies to this topic

#1 space2018

space2018

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 12:11 AM

Hi, Does anyone know what the official copyright status of the articles posted on https://wiki.helionet.org/Main_Page is? I would like to include some, or all of that content as part of my own wiki? This is permissible if the content is released under Creative Commons or similar license. The wiki itself does not specify the license used. Thanks, Space2018

#2 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:14 AM

Which articles specifically?

#3 space2018

space2018

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:00 AM

All of them because they all should be under the same license. My intention was to rebuild (i.e. fork) the HelioHost wiki. I know someone else did this previously, but I would like to rebuild it from scratch with the latest MediaWiki.

#4 wolstech

wolstech

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 11,957 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

We actually already did this, it's just sitting on a non-public dev server right now because we haven't had a chance to actually install it.

Our users Bailey and miwilc were the ones in charge of that project. Perhaps PM one of them about it?

Please do not PM me for support. Posting on our forums lets all of us learn.
Do you play Minecraft? | Server Monitors | And the Dumbass of the Decade award goes to...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mediawiki, Creative Commons, Copyright, wiki, articles, heliohost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users