[Solved] Out of disk space all of a sudden

robev

Account: http://robbiewolfe.heliohost.org

User: robev

Server: Tommy

Last I checked I was using around 600 MB of space on my domain, then Tommy died and I reuploaded everything to Ricky, and then was recently moved back to Tommy. I haven't added any new files recently.

Tonight I logged in to my account and was notified that I was out of disk space (1.04 GB). How did this happen? Is there a way to check what new files were added? 

As well, I was notified that my MySQL usage is 66.29 MB 20.48 KB (331,438.43%).  I don't remember it being so large (or the amount of available space being so small).

What's going on?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I think my two wordpress blogs have too many spam comments that were backed up several months in a row unnecessarily. Please delete this post.

For future reference:

In cPanel in the section "Files > Disk usage" you have specified what directories exactly use how many disk space. At the bottom there is whole directory tree, by clicking on the greater-than sign you can browse all sub-sub-subdirectories and find out where exactly your disk space is.

And the disk space available for MySQL/PostgreSQL databases is everything that left from total limit after counting the space used by files and folders.