eggcite

I donated as:

Caleb T

Donation amount:

$550

Date Donated:

11/10/2019

Thanks!

Woah dude! You are extremely generous! Because of you, sparkie has now been fully funded. Heck, it’s even way past the goal now!

On behalf of the entire heliohost community, we would like to thank you for that! Enjoy your beast of a VPS!

• Like 1

WOW! Awesome. Thanks for the donation.

I've got to wait for Krydos to officially verify it, but the meter showing the go fund me over goal just made our day. He'll be able to confirm, but I think you may also now hold the record for most generous single donation in our history :)

I've edited the post title to draw some more attention it too.

WOW! Awesome. Thanks for the donation.

I've got to wait for Krydos to officially verify it, but the meter showing the go fund me over goal just made our day. He'll be able to confirm, but I think you may also now hold the record for most generous single donation in our history :)

I've edited the post title to draw some more attention it too.

Can’t wait to see (read?) Krydos’s reaction

You beat my $300 donation. Congratulations. You deserve it. :) Enjoy your spoils.

Haha thanks!  What "spoils" are you referring to?  Doesn't everyone get inactivity immunity and double storage for donating?

Edited by zavyerr

WOW! I can’t believe this, we have finally made it!

Thanks to you!

@sohamb03: How did you post your message first? I post it my mine yesterday and refresh the page and I don’t see yours. And now today I see yours!