[Solved] Unable to create MySQL Database

qsgt

Hi,

I'm trying to restore my data from the Tommy crash but I'm having trouble recreating the databases.

I have a SQL backup file that is 515KB that wouldn't upload to PHPMyAdmin. It just said that the upload is in progress and never stopped. I tried to delete the database and recreate it to see if that would fix it but didn't have any luck because whenever I try to recreate it in cPanel I get an error message saying "The request failed. (Error ID pch67d)". Do you have any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks very much Krydos. I have uploaded three SQL files to home/qsgt. The file I'm having trouble with is the youruls one. I'd try to import it myself except I can't even get the database to create. If you could please create a database for each of the files and import the data I would really appreciate it. The name of the database should be the same as the name of the SQL file (noting that my username has changed).

Thanks Again,

qsgt