[Answered] reasons to suspend an account

steven10

Email limit is 50 recipients per day, regardless of how they're sent.

Disk space 1000MB, but you can get 2000MB if you donate $5 or more.

Cpu and ram are limited as well, but the amount you can use varies based on how much others are using at the time. If your account is the heaviest user of resources when the server needs to suspend someone due to load, you get suspended. There's a load monitor in cpanel that let's you see how much you're using. Running Wordpress is probably the easiest way to get suspended for this because it's extremely inefficient and poorly written.

Our terms of service linked above flazepe specifies what types of content are banned.

No limits on file size, concurrent connections, or bandwidth.

I can have a resource monitor in my account or put a limit on resource uses to be aware of this and avoid being suspended because my website is under development and experimental tests and we are trying to simulate a production environment, for example fill a database with 1000 records or have 50-100 clients on the website performing operations at the same time but this only happens for a few minutes

And with respect to the limit, what is the size limit to upload with FTP?