[HH#866179] Donation Benefits

HelioHost

Username: <removed>, Server: Johnny, Main domain: <removed>

Good afternoon,

I would like to request the 2x storage upgrade and server move for my

account (associated with this e-mail). In spite this move back to Johnny,

will we be able to move back to the new server once its complete?

Transaction ID: 60B094169M193833H

Transaction Amount: $5.00

Transaction Date: Nov, 18, 2019

Thank you for this amazing project,

Edited by Krydos
user request

On a side note, do be so kind so as to remove my username/domain from the post for privacy reasons :)

Next time, make a direct forum post. It won't show usernames/domains. I'm sure when a root admin sees this, they will verify it for you and remove offending tidbits. :)

On a side note, do be so kind so as to remove my username/domain from the post for privacy reasons :)

Next time, make a direct forum post. It won't show usernames/domains. I'm sure when a root admin sees this, they will verify it for you and remove offending tidbits. :)

You are absolutely right, my bad! I just saw other people do it so I figured I should do the same eheh!

Hopefully next month I can donate again and I'll create the appropriate thread.

I put a .tar file that contains your psql database backup in your home directory. It contains a .sql file and some .dat files from backing up your database on Johnny. I skimmed through it and I see a lot of references to wof so maybe it has what you're looking for. If not you're going to have to rebuild the database. Would you like me to edit out your username again?