[Answered] trtl donation

ikk157

Hello,

I’ve started mining trtl on my VPS lately specifically for heliohost (using xmrig since I don’t have the skills to install the packages that heliomine needs manually on centos). I’ve sent 4747.99 worth of trtl (excuse the .99 caused by the fees) to the hh trtl wallet. Can you please confirm that you’ve received it?

Thanks

Do you have the txID for the transaction you sent the coins in?

The way the chain works means those probably won't all come together, and you can't see the sender due to being a privacy coin, so I have to know the ID in order to figure out what's yours.

Do you have the txID for the transaction you sent the coins in?

The way the chain works means those probably won't all come together, and you can't see the sender due to being a privacy coin, so I have to know the ID in order to figure out what's yours.

I’m trying to get it, but my turtle wallet is acting up. Usually it shows up as one payment on the wallet (i use turtle wallet proton). Can you please check if you don’t mind?

We got it :) Thanks for the donation!

Incoming transfer:
Hash: ee7aea890fcc097cbeb9af64dd1a7127845bd771fc4fc439dd7597769c264508
Block height: 2041838
Timestamp: 2019-11-22 17:02
Amount: 4,747.89 TRTL

Yes!!!

Well, it’s not much in dollars. But the idea is that I’ll keep on making these donations and it’ll (hopefully) eventually build up.